Donate a vehicle to Cars for Homes – McHenry County’s Habitat for Humanity’s car donation program, while supporting local families.
Your vehicle donation is another way that you can help low-income families in McHenry County. When you donate to McHenry County Habitat for Humanity we make it quick and easy. Your donation may also be tax deduction.
Remember, we accept all kinds of vehicles – cars, trucks, RVs, motorcycles, boats and planes!
Just see how easy it is to Donate you vehicles……..
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- 100% of net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will directly fund McHenry Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction (tax deduction page).
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work (FAQ page).
How do I donate my car in McHenry County?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Illinois?
- Illinois will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
Donate a car to McHenry County’s Habitat for Humanity and help build homes in partnership with local families. Car donations in McHenry County may also be tax deductible.